New to the Counseling on Demand Team
Counseling on Demand supports an integrated system of wellness care, to that end we are excited to introduce new team members, critical in the components of wellness and mental health.
Intertwined with Mental and Physical health is personal success, self-awareness, and self-actualization. Learning to manifest personal success can have a profound effect on mental and physical health.
Counseling On Demand is pleased to introduce Karen Sharpe, Certified Life Coach.
Certified Life Coach
Areas of Focus:
- Personal Success Planning
- Relationship Coaching
- Health & Well-being
- Leadership & Team Building
- Athletic Success Planning
- Masters of Science, Applied Communication from Fitchburg State University
- Bachelor of Arts, English & Creative Writing from Clark University
- Certified Life Coach, International Association of Certified Coaches
- Certified Life Cycle Celebrant, Celebrant Foundation & Institute
- 20 years Business Experience in Publishing, Writing, and Institutional Advancement
- Board of Directors: Worcester County Poetry Association, Abby’s House, Literacy Volunteers of Greater Worcester, WSU Binienda Center for Civic Engagement
- Women’s Initiative with United Way
- Poetry Editor
How she came to this career area:
“She believes in the innate ability to advance and with guidance we can be inspired to find the internal strength to accomplish the impossible “
Karen has found coaching and leadership/team building to be rewarding and has helped her succeed.
Karen works with you where you are currently. She works with a holistic life strategy approach. Often this can start with supporting you in defining and pursuing your purpose in life. Perhaps you need her assistance getting unstuck.
How She Can Help You
Planning for success in life, business and physical health will do wonders to help improve mental health, reduce anxiety and depression and to promote a positive perspective.
Welcome to Counseling on Demand, Karen. Be sure select her as an option for your counseling and wellness needs.